Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Ariana Rose

Ariana Rose


My second Malay drama after watching Rindu Awak 200%. It was overall pretty good, I would give it a 3.5/5 stars for both the cast and story. Even though I didn't like most of the characters, the story was interesting and I would totally watch another Malay drama. You can check it out on Viki, it is fully subbed. 

Nur Fathia as Ariana Rose
This is the first drama I have seen her in, she is an decent actress that has a way of making you want to continue to watch (sounds weird but ...). At times I would hate her character and then I would sympathize with her. All in all,  I mainly kept on watching till the end because of her. Throughout the whole drama I loved all her traditional Malay attires. 

Keith Foo as Adam 
Ugh.... I hated his character so much in the beginning! Watching him play the rich playboy was frustrating because he seemed more like a jerk than player. But he has a way of making the audience feel what is character is feeling. To sum it up, I would give him a 3/5 stars for is performance.

Hisham Hamdi as Harith
I felt so bad for him because he sacrificed a lot for Ariana and he truly loved her. But, it wouldn't be a typical Asian drama if the second male lead got the girl right?! I wished he ended up with someone, because he really is a sweet heart. 

Nabila Huda as Kate
She is all bad news. Hated her so much, she is so annoying. I couldn't thank the directors enough for taking care of her. I hate how she mixes english with malay. She's like a B-rated version of Blair Waldorf wannabe. 




No comments:

Post a Comment