Sunday, May 5, 2013

下一站,幸福 - Autumn Concerto/ Next Stop, Happiness (Xia Yi Zhan)

Hands down this is my favorite Taiwanese drama. 


The first time I read the synopsis on wiki I thought it sounded interesting. After, I started watching it the drama I was totally hooked. Both the main lead became my favorite actors (Vaness & Ady)- hopefully in the near future they'll be cast in a drama together.The cast for this drama was perfect and so was the storyline. I pretty much cried throughout the whole entire drama. (Spoiler Alert!!!) Especially when Vanness Wu regained his memory- that was really painful to watch. I could stop crying when he was torturing Ady An about leaving him. 

Cast:


Vanness Wu as Ren Guang Xi (任光晞)

In my opinion he played his character well- when he was suppose to be sweet he was and when he was "evil" he did a great too. He was he jerk type of guy in the beginning but, when he fell for Liang Mu Cheng- he became the perfect guy. There really are no words that can explain how well he played Ren Guang Xi, I love his character and he expressed his character's emotion and feeling absolutely great. You could feel the pain and bitterness through his words.


Ady An as Liang Mu Cheng (梁慕橙)

Ady's acting is equaled to Vanness's acting. She played the innocent and damsel in distress type of character. At first you'd think that after her character meets Vanness's character she'd be free from all the heart ache and bad luck she seems to be having in her life but no. Her happiness is cut short and she ends up in even more pain and misfortune than before. She did a superb job in acting- there were so many scenes that were heart-throbbing and made me teary eye on her behalf.


Chris Wu as Hua Tuo Ye (花拓也)

For some odd reason I never really liked his character. But it wasn't because of his acting because he did a good job as well. Its sad how he was the first person that got to know and fall in love with Ady's character but she never actually excepted his feeling. He's the brother type of character, though he helped Liang Mu Cheng the most. He never meant more than a brother and best friend to her. Same goes for the kid- he see Chris as only an older brother and never as a father figure. Even though Chris has been there from the beginning. 


Tiffany Hsu as He Ye Qian (何以茜)

At first, I thought that her character was going to be a b****, but she was the totally opposite. Towards the end I felt bad for he since she really did love Vanness Wu's character. She's so caring and nice that I kind of wish they would make a season two for her character- so she'll find some else to love her. With all the love I have for her character the total opposite goes for her dad. Sometimes I wonder if her dad actually adopted her.



Totally recommend everyone to watch this- I've seen it so many times and I still never get bored!



No comments:

Post a Comment