Sunday, May 5, 2013

單數絕配- Odd Perfect Match (Dai Shu Jue Pei)

This is my first blog- please give me any feedback and feel free to comment your opinions about it. 


Overall I loved the drama, its cute and classic. The concept of the drama reminds me of Boys Over Flowers but, instead of F4 its between three bestfriends. The storyline is balanced out well and never really gets boring. This is probably one of the best dramas with a shocking twist towards the end. The story was great since there was really never a real antagonist.  I would give it 4/5 stars since it wasn't fully subbed when I was watching it on viki. I would recommend it since it not the type of drama that keeps dragging on and on- also its only 21 episodes.



Cast: 

Godfrey Gao (Momo Love, Volleyball Lover) as Kai Ying Tai

The only reason why I decided to watch this was because of  him. Although it's my first time watching him act, in my opinion he did a great job. Even though the drama wasn't fully sub you could understand what was going on since he expressed his character really well. Can't wait for his new drama Hello Gorgeous.



 Alice Tseng (Scent of Love) as  Huai Zhen

I never actually watched any of her dramas, but she not that bad. Her acting was so-so, but at the same time she never made you feel bored. The scenes that she in with her and Godfrey are good. Her character was really cute and funny. She is the main girl and is like Jandi in Boys Over Flowers.



Chen Zhi Kai (Calling for Love) as Ding Hai Mo

At first I thought I wasn't going to actually like his character because I felt like he was the bad guy but then, I started to feel bad for him. I felt sorry for his character towards the middle of the drama. He plays a really nice and sweet guy- the type of guy that every girl would like as a boyfriend. He's also Ying Tai's bestfriend.


Yang Ming Wei (Volleyball Lover) as Wen Bao Yu

First off, favorite character along with Man Qiao (Death Girl). They just make the cutest and most hilarious couple ever. He's one of Ying Tai's bestfriends and he owns a resturant. His character is so cute and childish at the same time.




No comments:

Post a Comment